
"What makes you think you can just walk in there and take whatever you want?"
"...They're called boobs, Ed."
I think this line from Julia Roberts sums up the movie for me. -lets see how many low cut tops we can squeeze Julia Roberts in!
Almost to the extent that its quite amusing! I dont see the need for it in terms of the story? Unless it's to show the difference between her and the buisness women? Or to show she was once a beauty queen??? Whatever the reason I dont think It needed to be pushed this far, I found this became more important than the plot at times.
I have seen this film about 5 times now, and like today before the screening if asked what it's about I would have little idea. Its the kind of film I watch and forget very quickly. I find this unusual because I usually resond well to this sort of film, the David & Goliath, one person taking on a massive company thing, but with Erin Brockovich, when it gets to half way im thinking "I just want it to be finished now, we all know shes going to defeat the company..." something about it just doesnt keep my attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment