Sunday, 7 December 2008

Catch up...

Last week- we started with screenwriting, this was our 'heart to heart' session. We had to come up with three things we would change about ourselves, to show that the best characters are made when you use your own experience. I am never nervous talking in the class, but this day I felt surprisingly nervous when it got to me. Perhaps because I was last! I found it very easy to think of them, but harder to find themes? I found this very interesting listening to everyone, I love to listen to people talk about themselves. It was a very unusual situation but with the few who really spoke quite deeply I felt I learned a lot more about them, some people didn't surprise me at all with their flaws! I felt I should have thought about what I was going to say a bit more, I tend to just ramble on off subject!
Watched some short films with Richard, and some more in Adams class, I always find these useful to watch, especially seeing other students work.
We had some short classes with Andy on game shows & Mitchell and Kenyon films, these were good to see, I really loved our trip to the Panoptigon the week before- I cant believe Stan Lauren started on a stage like that! Crazy.
Our timetable this last week was not too good to be honest, we had classes canceled and ended up coming in some days for only an hour and a half or something, I didn't feel we got a full weeks worth of classes last week at all. I hope this week will be different.
Last night I watched Quantum of Solace, it was OK, not a full film story-wise but parts of it were very well edited and it looked as stylish as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment